Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Ok I have been telling you why February is so memorable for me. Well today is another important event in my Life. 22 years ago on February 14, 1988 my husband and I got married. We had a small ceremony in my mom's home surrounded by our closest friends and family. It was a truly amazing way to celebrate Valentine's Day. Ok I'm the romantic one. For my husband it just meant 1 less gift to buy. lol.
We spent the day by going out for breakfast. Our weekly treat for ourselves, and then came home and I spent most of the afternoon on the computer while he caught up on some much needed rest. Although I have to say he did take the time to take some pictures of my jewelry for me so I could post them on Etsy. He's very supportive of my jewelry making and helps me out with the pictures (he doesn't think I do a very good job. lol) He also helps me with craft shows that I do during the year if he's not at work. So all in all it was a very good Valentine's Day and Anniversary because we spent the day doing what we enjoy. Who could ask for more.

Here are my newly posted listings in my Etsy Shop

Don't forget to check out my shop and please follow me if you would like to keep up on new listings and special events



No comments:

Post a Comment