Monday, February 1, 2010

Let me tell you alittle bit about me. I have always had my hands into some type of craft, whether it was sewing, knitting, cross stitching or painting. I was always doing something to fill up my time since I was disabled and unable to work. About 7 years ago I was introduced to the world of jewelry making by my stepson. He broke a favorite necklace that he had purchased at a local pow-wow and asked if I could repair it for him. Well I went to the local craft store to buy the necessary materials to fix his necklace and totally enjoyed the process. Next thing you know I was back at the store again buying more beads and baubles and creating jewelry for myself, friends and family. I was soon so addicted to making jewelry that I had to start selling my finished pieces so I could go buy more supplies to create more. Over the course of time, I have gone from Stringing beads to more advanced levels of bead stitching to working with wire and gemstones creating One of a kind sculpted jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment