Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Due to Family Illness Contest Winner Announced 1 Day Early!!!!!

Ok Everyone, I know the drawing for the winner is supposed to be tomorrow, however I hope you don't mind if I tell you who the lucky person of the Shamrock Pendant is. My mom was admitted into the hospital today and will undergo surgery for the third time in 9 mos on her knee tomorrow morning, so because I will be at the hospital all day tomorrow and not sure whether I will have internet connection, I didn't think you all would mind if the Leprechaun drew the winner's name a day early.

So Ok, with that all said, I want to thank everyone who has entered my contest and started following my blog, I hope you all will continue to check in regularly, as I will be having more contests and lots more updates on new jewelry added to my Etsy Store.

Ok, have I managed to keep you in suspence. lol
Well then I guess I will tell you who the lucky winner is.
I called the Leprechaun and he was gracious enough to pick a name from his magical Hat a day early. Do You know how difficult it is to get a Leprechaun on any other day than St. Patrick's Day. Well I did succeed!!!!!
and the winner is............................................................................DRUM ROLL.................................

Kelly Owens.
Congratulations Kelly, I hope you really enjoy your Shamrock Pendant.
Again thank you everyone and keep following and find out what I have in store for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment