Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mother's Day Sale

Mother's Day will be here before you know it, and what better way to say "I love you" then to give your Special Mom a very unique, one of a kind ring or pendant. I handcraft my rings and pendants, using Sterling Silver or Gold Filled Wire and Lab Grown Gemstones to represent the birthdays. I can honestly say that I have made quite a few of these rings and no two are the same. So right now you can get this special gift for the mom in your life at an incredible Sale Price of 20% off. This sale is only available to those who heard it through my blog. Just go to my Etsy shop and convo me to customize your ring or pendant and tell me you heard about this incredible sale through my blog and I will give you your discounted price quote. So Hurry and order your ring or pendant today. This sale will end on April 30, 2010 to ensure delivery for Mother's Day.
Don't forget to Follow Me so that you I can keep you informed of all my upcoming sales and contests and new listings. Here's the link for the Mother's or Family ring in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment