Thursday, March 4, 2010

A few of my favorite Esty Shops


Etsy is such a great place not only to sell your handcrafted items , but it is also a great place to buy quality handcrafted items. Seems like for me and alot of other etsians, we just keep circulating our money around. Whenever I make a sale in my shop it seems that I can find another shop that I love and spend my money on. I thought I would share some of the wonderful shops on Etsy that I have made recent purchases from:


I was thrilled when I received my "Pearls of Paris" all natural vegan soap. The soap smells so good and Banjo Bay Soaps added alot of special little extras in her package.
From this wonderful shop I purchased Light Topaz 4mm Swarovski crystals. They are so pretty and I'm sure they will be a lovely addition to a very nice piece of jewelry.
I love cameos and was thrilled to find a set of 1970's vintage cameos in this shop, that I just can't wait to wrap with wire and create a pendant or bracelet.
Of course we can't forget our 4 legged family members. From this wonderful shop I purchased some all natural peanut butter biscuits for my husky Demon. Boy does she love them.
From this talented Etsian I purchased a set of 4 Purple Damask Mini Thank You cards. What a wonderful addition to my customer's packages I send out.

This is just a sampling of the many wonderful shops on Etsy and just a few of my Favorite Purchases. I hope you will check out these wonderful shops for yourself, and see all the great items available in their shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment