Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's going on


My poor mom had her third operation on her knee in 9 mos. She acquired an infection in her knee after knee replacement back in June 2009. This infection has been causing quite alot of discomfort for her along with various other health issues. Well the Doctors decided on last Monday the best course of action was 2 more surgeries. So last Wednesday they removed all the hardware from her knee and put in antibiodic spacers to fight the infection internally. Hopefully in 6-8 wks they can give her another knee replacement. For now she is in a nursing home for rehab.


I did manage to work on a few pendants during my many hours of being at the hospital with her and will be adding them to my Etsy shop just as soon as I can get my pics taken.


My contest was alot of fun to run and I know I will be having another one real soon.


Have a good day and I'm sure we are all excited with the prospect of nice Spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment